Sunday, October 27, 2013

About My Upcoming Book

When people hear the word "Paranormal". they think ghosts,vampires, shift changers, ghouls,and you name it. But what about witches? Witches are people who practice witchcraft--they have powers that do not come from God. I have a friend who told me he saw nothing paranormal about my story at all. So I did some research. I would advise anyone who has doubts to visit this website: Paranormal Haze .
 Just like vampires, and werewolves, witches are evil too. Of course Wiccans will tell you that they  do good, but all witchcraft is an abomination to God.  There is a lot of evil in my story. But evil is overcome.

My story is Christian. It involves a married Christian couple who becomes victims of a seduction scheme by a brother and sister who are Wiccans,but as I said evil is overcome. God offers forgiveness to the victims and redemption. My heroine gets  a new lease on life and later is able to resist succombing to witchcraft.
It wouldn't be called Jesus Paid It All for nothing, if God didn't forgive them. Jesus died on the cross for all sin except the sin of blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.


1 comment:

  1. Absolutely. You did a great job on this!!

    ReplyDelete